Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lend Me A Tenor - Final Performance Report - 02.02.14


The Georgetown Palace Theatre

FINAL PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR


LEND ME A TENOR


Sunday, February 2nd, 2014

Director: Lannie Hilboldt

Stage Manager: Maria Kruger, 512-630-8611

Assistant Stage Manager: Kristie Loescher



Call Time:

12:30pm/12:45pm

Began Act I:

2:00pm

Intermission:

3:01pm

Began Act II:

3:27pm

End Time:

4:13pm


Missing:


Late: Wes


Didn’t Sign In:  


House Open:  1:30pm

House Count:  267

House Manager:  Elaine Dobbs

Act I:  61 minutes

Intermission:   26 minutes

Act II:  46  minutes


SHOW IRREGULARITIES:


House held at intermission due to long bathroom lines.



SUMMARY:


Cast/Crew Photo

Mic check

Ran Fast Curtain Call

Ran Show

Standing Ovation!


CAST:


FANTASTIC RUN EVERYBODY!!!  You all had a great show and were wonderful night after night!  You should be very proud.  I am happy to have been a part of our show!



If you are running late, you no longer need to call or text me. :-)


CREW:


You all have been a fantastic crew!!!!  I’m sure there will be Monty more shows when we can work together again!


REHEARSAL/MEETING SCHEDULE:

ACCIDENTS/INJURIES:

FACILITY MAINTENANCE:  

DIRECTOR:  

SM/ASM:  Great job Kristie!  Thank you very much!!

COSTUMES:

PROPS:

SOUND:

LIGHTING/FX:


SET:


Modifications to set needed:


NEW - None!


Furniture needed:

PAINT:

QUOTES:



Prepared by Maria Kruger, Stage Manager --- 512-630-8611

No comments:

Post a Comment